Please go back to License Program if the following cases are applicable to you.
- Use iPS cells for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes in humans or animals.
- Manufacture and sell iPS cell related products (iPS cells, iPS cell derived cells, iPS cell reprogramming kit, etc.) or provide related services to third parties.
Internal Research License Program
Financial conditions depend on licensed territory, licensed patents and other factors. Please contact us for more details.
- *1Please contact us if it is unclear whether products are licenced.
- *2See FAQ "For Companies" Q8 for examples of not-for-profit-entities providing iPS cells.
- *3This shows a minimum value (licensed territory: one country), licensed patents (AJ001, AJ002, AJ005, AJ006, AJ018, AJ066).
- *4Entity size will be determined based on our criteria.
Company A wants to use iPS cells obtained from a not-for-profit organization for its internal research to develop culture medium for iPS cells.
Company B wants to use iPS cells made with its own protocol for its internal research to establish a method of differentiating iPS cells into certain cell types, organs or tissues.
Company C wants to use iPS cells obtained from a not-for-profit organization or iPS cells purchased from one of our licensees on the market for its internal research to conduct drug screening.
Company D wants to use iPS cells made with its own protocol for its internal research to conduct drug screening.
Research instrument manufacturer
Company E wants to use iPS cells sold by one of our licensees for its internal research to develop an automated cell culture apparatus for iPS cells.