As for the patents and patent applications related to iPS cell technology, iPS Academia Japan, Inc. has been widely granted sublicensing rights not only from Kyoto University but also from several other universities and research institutions.
The number of patents and patent applications licensed to iPS Academia Japan, Inc. reached about 530 applications (about 140 families), of which about 270 applications have been issued as patents (in Japan, USA, Europe and other countries). (as of September 2018)
Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in such patent applications for licensing.
- Accellta Ltd.
- Auckland UniServices Limited
- Exploit Technologies Pte Ltd
- Gifu University
- Kobe University
- Kwansei Gakuin University
- Kyoto Prefectual University of Medicine
- Kyoto University
- Nagoya City University
- Nihon University
- Osaka University
- St. Marianna University School of Medicine
- Tokyo Women's Medical University
- and more...